|Home||» Products||» Coir Pith||» Coir Pith|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Will be discussed with the Buyer USD ($)
- Product Type
- Blocks or Powder
- Cultivation Type
- Husk Type
- Weight (kg)
- 5 / Block Kilograms (kg)
- FOB Port
- Tuticorin Port
- Supply Ability
- 10 Containers Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4 to 7 Business Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Loose packing if buyer wants ( or ) 5 Kg Blocks 200 Blocks / Pallet 20 Pallets / Container
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Coco peat is sometimes called coir pith by end users, coco peat
is actually the by product of coir or coconut fiber industries.
Coco peat is used as a soil conditioner.
Coco peat from India contains several macro- and micro-plant nutrients, including substantial quantities of potassium. This extra potassium can interfere with magnesium availability.
India, mainly in Pollachi produces 60% of the total world supply of white coir fibre.
We supply premium quality Coco peat or Coir Pith at the nominal price available in the market.
Please contact us.